We believe that children who take care and pride in the way they look also take pride in their work. Wearing school uniform helps pupils to feel a sense of identity with the school and helps to encourage a community spirit. We expect parents choosing our schools to support us by ensuring that pupils are suitably dressed, and that high standards regarding school uniform will continue. The children wear their PE kit to school on their PE days.
School uniform consists of:
- Red sweatshirt (or pale grey at the Junior School)
- White polo shirt (or red at the Junior School)
- Grey / Black trousers or skirts
- Red check skirt or dress ( optional in summer)
- Grey tailored shorts
- Sensible black shoes (NO trainers please)
For Physical Education your child will need:
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt or school team colour t-shirt
- Plain joggers in winter
- Swimming costume and towel as appropriate (Y2 and Y4)
Your child will also need:
- A bag for their swimming kit as required (drawstring bags are usually best)
- A small rucksack or school bag (the children have small lockers)
Many of our uniform items are available online from Price and Buckland www.pbparentsonline.co.uk/liss and some items are stocked at ‘Liss Wools’ in Station Road. Alternatively, high street stores and supermarkets stock unbranded items.
We have a small supply of pre-loved uniform available for a donation and our PTA have a stall out on a regular basis; please speak to a member of staff or the PTA if you wish to access the pre-loved uniform at other times.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly named and that you check that names are still visible on a regular basis.